This may be a touchy subject for a lot of you, but about 75 percent of people will have hemorrhoids at some point in there life. There are many causes for hemorrhoids such as:
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Straining during bowel movements
- Sitting on the toilet for long periods of time
- A lack of fiber in the diet
- Develop during the ages of 45 to 65
I can say that it hasn't been that bad for me though. I have my good days where I don't feel a thing, but then there are those days where I feel like my butt is on fire. It also depends on what I eat as well. So, if you are going to be eating anything spicy and have hemorrhoids, prepare yourself because when everything leaves your body, it's going to burn!
Recently, I was given the opportunity to review Preparations H's new medicated wipes for women.
- Wipes are designed just for women
- Infuse with refreshing cucumber, soothing aloe, vitamin E, shea butter and Chamomile
- Protects the irritated are for effective hemorrhoid relief
- Gentle, every day cleansing to cool and soothe
Application for these wipes is pretty simple. You can either use the wipes six times a day or use them after every bowel movement. Honestly, I prefer to use them after every bowel movement and it works out. As far as how the wipes work, I'd have to say they do better than I thought. I've notice there hasn't been any itching or burning and I don't feel uncomfortable like I did before. These wipes definitely come in handy after a spicy meal and basically can be used at any time. I enjoy this product very much and will definitely buy more! Thank you Preparation H for relieving my bum pain, lol.
To learn more about Preparation H or find other great products, check out their website.
I received this product for free fromSmiley360 in exchange for my honest review. You can join Smiley360 here!