Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
2 cups white sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Once combined, add in the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Mix batter for 2 minutes on medium speed. Stir in boiling water last. Batter will be thin! Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into each cupcake cup.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tooth pick or butter knife comes out clean after placing it in the center of the cake.
- Let cupcakes cool for about 10 minutes before adding the frosting
Peanut Butter Frosting
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons milk
2 cups confectioners sugar
- In a medium to large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth
- Once the butters are blended and smoothed, mix in sugar 1/2 cup at a time until all of it has been added. At this point, the batter will be thick, so add milk in one tablespoon at a time. Beat the frosting for at least 3 minutes until it gets nice and fluffy.
- When frosting is complete, frost the cupcakes, add some Reese's pieces and enjoy!
Disclaimer: The following recipes were found on allrecipes.com