Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C
- In a large bowl or mixer, cream butter and both brown and white sugar together until smooth. Once smooth, beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and stir.
- In a separate bowl (small bowl) add the baking soda and warm water. Stir until it is dissolved. Once stirred, add to the cookie mix along with salt.
- Slowly add flour into mix. Once all the flour has been added, add chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for about 10 to 20 minutes or until the edges are nicely browned. Timing depends on your oven. Once done, let cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!